These days, working from home is so much more than just a dream for many. It’s a potential reality that’s very attainable and for little to no start-up costs. All you need is a marketable product or service, a head for business, and a natural passion for what you’re doing. In this video, entrepreneur Roberto Blake covers some stellar small business ideas that are perfect for people who want to work at home.
- Consulting: If you have a solid body of knowledge and/or considerable experience in a specific field, a consulting business may be an option for you. This is especially the case if you love helping others pursue their own goals and dreams.
- Creative Services: Learn how you can make your creative skills the basis for a booming home business with a bright future. Options include graphic design, web development, photography, and more.
- Tech Support: Are you good at programming and troubleshooting? Do you have a considerable degree of expertise in a tech-related field? Find out how why a home tech support business may be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Content Production: Magazines, websites, blogs, and more all need high quality written content and plenty of it. Discover how having a way with words and a solid understanding of online marketing might make you a shoo-in for professional copywriting, content production, or social media marketing.
- eCommerce: Do you have a terrific product idea that deserves to be out there in the world or a knack for selling existing products? An eCommerce business may be the perfect fit for your skill set.
Running your own business out of your home doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg either. Each of the above ideas can be explored using resources you likely already have – a computer, a smartphone, and a couple of marketable skills. Get started today!
Nuvro is a robust online project management tool that helps entrepreneurs run their business from home. With Nuvro you can gain control and peace of mind over all of your projects, tasks, team members, workload and everything else important to your company. Learn More…